SAP PM Analyst(Need local candidates)
Posted 1 month ago
Plant Maintenance Developer (IT Applications Analyst/Dev II – Sr)
- Under direct supervision, responsible for the development, maintenance, and/or support of application(s) in an assigned technology, major system, or functional area.
- Provide assistance in analysis work to define application requirements and approaches through research and fact-finding assignments.
- Performs analysis for new or enhanced systems based on specifications provided.
- Participate in system documentation, testing, implementation, maintenance, and project setup/support often involving performing project setups, analyses, designs, etc., for/with customers.
- This is a remote opportunity based in Houston, TX.
- Completion of a Master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience required.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written inclusive of interacting with internal customers.
- 4+ years in Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Production Selection, Maintenance and/or Support and a working knowledge of functional area and associated applications and information technologies.
- Understanding of SAP IMG for Plant Maintenance.
- Understanding of SAP usage of Customer Exits.
- Understanding of SAP Bapi’s, Badi’s, Web Service and other APIs.
- Ability in putting together a Functional Design for customizing an enhancement or new functionality. This is inclusive in being able to navigate to define tables, field names and how table joins may be required.
- Understanding of developing Test Conditions for both positive and negative testing and documenting the results.
- Having and understanding of debugging and working with Developers on issues related to custom programs/ transactions.
- SAP experience with the Plant Maintenance module.
- Experience working with QlikView and Power BI.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from IT Applications Analyst/Developer II to IT Applications Analyst/Developer III or Senior IT Applications Analyst/Developer.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|