Salesforce Architect (REMOTE)
The Salesforce Architect is responsible for all phases of the implementation lifecycle (conceive, assess, design, implement, and support) of Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform solutions to support the business requirements of business partners and product owners. The Salesforce Architect works directly with stakeholders, internal and external, and serves as a knowledge leader charged with innovative and transformative solutioning and implementation. As a highly trusted advisor to both internal and external partners serving the Salesforce ecosystem, the Salesforce Architect engages in conversations with executive leaders, enterprise architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision, inform and execute the enterprise Salesforce roadmap. The Salesforce Architect drives optimization of Salesforce solutions needed to support strategic, operational and financial goals.
- Create and document solution design that is in line with Vlocity (Salesforce Industries) best practices for use of data raptor, omni script, cards, and integration procedures
- Design leveraging a data-driven design framework, and leverage force.com or Vlocity (Salesforce Industries) features as appropriate to the overall design
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements and sizing of projects
- Set best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems) and iterative refinement
- Serve as an escalation point for fellow architects, systems analysts, integrators, developers on all technical questions or issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional team (strategy/planning, architecture, business operations and enterprise technology delivery) to determine how best to implement Salesforce Industries solutions
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert for Salesforce Industries projects across enterprise, and across the entire project lifecycle
Advise and vendor partner teams on optimal Salesforce architecture and design vis-à-vis business requirements Advise, assist and oversee the delivery of architecture design, development and implementation Executes technical discovery, mapping and requirements definition and vendor partner stakeholders Supports the documentation of solution architecture, data models, integrations, security patterns and recommendations Validates solution approach with and vendor partner stakeholders Informs technical risk management – risk tracking, mitigation and resolution Understand the unique business and technical requirements of engagement to facilitate both communications and the most appropriate best practice design solution Ensure all technical deliverables are consistent with stated goals and are aligned to business realities Engage in collaborative design/development of the solution Assist and guide application developers on design and complex implementations, when needed, based on project needs to meet delivery timelines.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|