Mechanical Engineer (Solidworks)
Posted 1 month ago
- Assists in analysis, modification and design of products and services for assigned projects which requires working knowledge of materials, components, and their applications. Prepares design calculations and specifications.
- Develops test procedures, conducts tests and completes test result analysis for assigned projects.
- Assists in handling field and manufacturing problems to maintain and improve products and services. Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques during the design process.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering required. A Masters degree in Engineering preferred. Certification as a Licensed Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Looking for a hands on mechanical engineer with experience at least 2 years experience designing in Solidworks. Knowledge in GD&T required, experience with DFM/DFA. Ansys or Solidworks pressure vessel simulation a plus
- Length of Assignment: 3 months but can convert to FTE afterwards
- Shift: Monday-Friday: 7 AM -4 PM
- 100% onsite
- Top three skills: 1. Solidworks and/or Autocad 2. Ansys/Solidworks simulation of pressure vessels 3. Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Pay Rate: $28/hour