What are the top 3-5 skills needed to perform this role?
1. Tubing and tube bending experience 2. PVC Piping 3. ability to follow blue print/P&ID drawings. • Please list any required certifications (i.e. SafeLand, H2S, forklift, etc.) needed for this position. 1. TWIC 2. OSHA BASIC PLUS • Machinery/tools used: Hand tools, power tools, tube benders
May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Manlift training & certification
4-6 Years of Instrumentation tubing bending Experience
- Plan layout and installation in accordance with instructions or work requirements using drawings, sketches.
- Measures, cuts and mounts Unistrut supports.
- Install tubing and clamps into cable tray systems. – Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install tubing and piping.
- Plan and coordinate daily work with limited supervision.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Utilize hand and power tools.
- Drill holes in structures and attach brackets, guards, etc. in accordance with the assemble drawing.
- Inspect and maintain tools.
- Follow Company Requirements
- Communicate needs to operations for permitting requirements
- Ability to complete JSA and mitigate or escalate hazards
Background Check/ Drug Testing:
All candidates, who receive an offer from the client, will have to be further screened through a background check ( Past 7 Years – felonies, sexual cases, open DUI, etc.), drug test, and other possible tests before their employment.
Also, please get this additional information
- distance from candidate to work site – zip code to zip code
- reliable car and able to commute
- If offered the role, are they 100% committed to accept, without hesitation
- able to go for drug screen and physical which may be 1 location or 2 (very rare)
- able to complete background check within 24 hours of receipt