Posted 2 months ago
Length of Assignment:
Will this role convert to FTE:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical, Electrical/Controls, or Aerospace.
- Experience with automation projects – including demonstrated results.
- Experience with other Advanced Manufacturing technologies, languages, or programs (Lasers, Welding, Additive Manufacturing, VR/AR, Python, etc.).
- Bonus: Passed FE for Professional Engineer
What are the top 3-5 skills needed to perform this role?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in Solidworks
- 3D printing
What are the top 3-5 soft skills/personality traits needed to perform this role?
- Great communication skills
- Business acumen
- Assesses existing technologies in manufacturing and suggests improvements.
- Provides engineered technical solutions to help manufacturing plants achieve improvement objectives.
- Utilizes engineering tools such as Solidworks-3D modeling, 3D printing, FMEA, and FEA to design, test and implement efficiencies in manufacturing, assembly and testing.
- Utilizes Robots, 3D printing, PLCs, wireless technologies, automation, Python and data analytic tools to implement efficiencies in manufacturing, assembly and testing.
- Collaborates across manufacturing plants to help the broader engineering team achieve objectives through mentoring and best practice sharing.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|