Electrical Engineer- PCB Design
Posted 5 months ago
Analog to Digital – preferably worked on gauges
- Under broad direction, provides expertise and guidance in analysis, modification and designs for multiple projects and/or projects of great complexity. Requires the ability to trade off innumerable, complex, highly interdependent variables and make timely decisions.
- Considered a subject matter expert in the application of standard electrical/electronic components. Investigates use of alternate components and provides input on strategic sourcing of same.
- Organizes, structures and completes projects in an independent manner or may lead design teams.
- Provides consultation and technology transfer to internal and external peers.
- Documents technology transfers when appropriate provides expert technical advice on electrical and/or electronic hardware and/or firmware design, modification, testing and support of downhole tools and surface systems.
- This may include analog and digital circuitry, power transmission and distribution, signal and communications systems.
- Functions as a technical specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on extensive engineering and related activities of the company.
- Develop specifications, process study, research investigations, and report preparation.
- Provide leadership in technical solutions, new approaches to problems encountered.
- At this level individual demonstrates creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Incorporates reliability, HSE and Quality analysis during the design and test process. Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate/master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering. or similar discipline
|Salary Range||Not specified|