Posted 3 months ago
Preferred candidates will have
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or other Business major, science, mathematics or engineering
- MBA from top tier business school preferred if undergraduate degree was not in Finance
- 2 years of post-MBA management consulting or investment banking experience
- Relevant prior oil & gas industry experience preferred, but not required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, coupled with an ability to collaborate and build trust across a large, diverse organization
- Excellent analytical skills; able to develop and enhance Microsoft Excel-based financial models and work with complex datasets
- Advanced PowerPoint presentation-building and influencing skills; Ability to synthesize information into concise, actionable and timely recommendations for executive leadership
- High level of self-initiative, intellectual curiosity and critical thinking ability
- High level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Accounting Supervisor to Mgr, Corporate Accounting or Sr Mgr, Corporate Accounting.
- Provide in-depth analytical and research support to executive leadership in preparation for investor, Board, and executive committee meetings. Requires developing novel and innovative approaches to explore complex issues that have no clear, predefined methods or techniques.
- Translate complex analysis into actionable conclusions and insights for a C-Suite level audience.
- Monitor macroeconomic conditions and track the competitive landscape, market trends and industry evolution. Develop recommendations how the company’s strategy should adapt to changing market conditions.
- Engage directly with the CEO and CFO to prepare presentation material and themes for the Annual Strategy Review.
- Work cross-functionally on special projects across the Finance organization, collaborating often with FP&A, Investor Relations, Treasury, Tax and Accounting.
- Develop long-term financial forecasts and scenario analyses to support key financial decisions.
- Act as a business partner to key stakeholders by providing ongoing support for organizational initiatives.
- Analyze and interpret external and internal data utilizing best-practice model design and automation.
Background Check/ Drug Testing:
All candidates, who receive an offer from the client, will have to be further screened through a background check ( Past 7 Years – felonies, sexual cases, open DUI, etc.), drug test, and other possible tests before their employment.
|Salary Range||160,000.00 - 180,000.00|